Guest Post – What is Plus500 and why you should use it to buy and sell your shares and crypto!
If we are being honest with ourselves, you’d agree with me that other than blogging, or running a YouTube channel, crypto trading is the next best thing.
And that is the very reason why people are always looking out for the easiest to use, and the most secure platform on which to trade and invest their money.
So, if you’re new to the business, or perhaps feel like having a change of platform, there are online trading platforms which I would recommend you to.
Online trading platforms such as Plus500.
Ever heard of this high speed, high volume trading platform before?
Maybe you’ve heard of it, and are wondering just why so many people are rushing to sign-up and trade on this platform daily? If so, then this article is specifically for you.
What is Plus500?
Plus500 is an international financial firm which provides online trading services, spot trading markets, futures markets and contracts for difference, across more than 2,000 securities and multiple asset classes.
While the company is headquartered in Israel, it has subsidiaries in the UK, Cyprus, Australia, Singapore and Bulgaria.
Here are some of the reasons why you can’t afford to not trade on this online platform…
Reasons to consider using Plus500
Of course, when it comes to financial trading and investment, the very thing clients want to ensure is that they are trading with a transparent company. No-one wants to trade with a company who have any history of unscrupulous dealing.
And that’s the same reason why so many traders love Plus500 – because they make it clear to their clients exactly what they get and what they pay for. Also, Plus500 doesn’t pay any commission to its providers, which means they can pass this benefit onto their clients who in turn are never asked to pay commissions. That’s how transparent they get with their users.
Another reason why traders can’t seem to have enough of this platform is because their product is designed with enhanced security, which ensures safe and seamless trading. Their security is top notch because their customer demand and expect it, and their providers are highly professional.
The support system is always active, with over thousands of representatives from over 50 countries to attend to whatever queries or help their users may need about something.
Other reasons why Plus500 is the first choice for so many traders include:
- All Plus500 trading instruments are leveraged.
- They offer a free and unlimited demo account for its users (unlike some online trading platforms).
- Plus500’s subsidiaries are fully authorised and regulated in the jurisdictions in which they operate.
- When trading with Plus500, you will incur no fees for opening / closing trades. A feature that you can’t often get from other online trading companies.
- Plus500 Bid/Ask spreads are among the tightest in the industry (based on internal monitoring).
- Plus500 is available in more than 50 countries and in more than 30 languages. In other words, even if English isn’t your lingua franca, and you are not from Australia or Israel, then you have nothing to worry about because Plus500 will certainly be available to your service.
In a nutshell, Plus500 has in recent years been the platform of choice of huge number of traders, both professional and hobbyist. This is no doubt largely a result of some of the special offers it provides like the zero commission fee, and the tight level of security it offers.
So, if you’re wondering where to start your online trading adventure, Plus500 is the one I’d recommend!